Salesman starting yelling at me when I told him I was returning oil. He stated the vat is full.

I asked if I could simply leave the used oil in the container. He started "yelling", no I said the vat is full. I asked if he knew that it was State Law that I be able to return the used oil to where I purched the oil. That incressed his rage.

He told me he didn't care and Adv. Auto Policy was to accept nothing while the vat is full. I've been going to that store sense it opened. That is the first time I've ever been YELLED at in a retail store.

I drove one block S to Auto Zone. They accepted the use oil and sold new wiper blades to me. I have two Corvetts, two Dodge Challengers, 65 Ford Mustang and a Cadillac. Yes, I am a car guy.

I don't see myself going to that store again. I'm Frank Lain.

Past Chair of The Lansing Board of Water & Light. Questions: 517-974-9057.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Comments

Their tank was full, so they could not accept the oil. Maybe there was a language barrier and you did not understand that.

I guess if your gas tank is full and you have money off the price you will keep filling it. Don't see a problem here, looks like you will be going elsewhere because of your rants and I am sure that Advance will miss you business greatly.