Product: Advance Auto Parts Car Part Replacement Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 17 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Advance Auto Parts - Positive feedback Franklin NJ Store

5.0
Mr. Glen Rubin I recently purchased wiper blades for my 2001 Toyota pick up at your advanced auto store in Franklin New Jersey. I served as a mechanic for close to 15 years in my younger day and still repair my own vehicles, a 2001 Toyota pick and a 2014 Nissan versa note. When I bought the wipers, I went outside to put them on my pick up truck and I could not get the old wipers to release, burying my pride, I went inside and asked Darylann if she could help me put the wipers on the truck , within a minute she replace both wipers. I stated to her, wait till I go home and tell my wife that I couldn't replace the wipers and the manager of the store had to do it for me. Darylann was an ultimate professional, she never made me feel uncomfortable was very humble and said thanks for shopping at advanced auto parts. Since I purchased all my parts at advanced auto parts I started dealing with the original store on route 23 and saw a remarkable increase in service and the attitude of employees once a Darylann became manager of the store. She is definitely an asset to your organization very professional and Sets a positive atmosphere in the store. As a result, I recommend many people to the Franklin store . I went online to write the corporate office and echo the same sentiments but there was no way to give a positive feedback , so I had to add this in the complaint section of the online form. I couldn't figure out how to use the online service to thank the corporation for hiring people like Darylann , so I would recommend that you make it easier to give positive feedback online. I explained the situation and Darylann and asked for your email address. My phone number is 973-769-0678 this is from John and Lori Evans Hardyston NJ. thank you for opening a new store in Franklin NJ . please pass this letter on to the corporate office. Thank You, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas.
Review