Buffalo, New York
4.0

4/26/16 I stopped in advanced auto parts Store # 7889 to purchase new wiper blades as one flew off my car the night before. The sign outside posted in the window free installation on wiper blades- great so I purchased a pair, and then asked the clerk if she could install them & along came a great deal of attitude with that install.

Upon pulling my car up I walked back inside to them changing the product I had purchased to a different blade- already disgusted with my encounter after asking for an install I never bothered to check what exactly I was getting in comparison to what I paid for.

However it's my mistake I should have just had this extremely rude young lady just refund my purchase, and taken my business down the road to pep boys as I was clearly inconveniencing her. Cashier :RF00439248 4:11pm invoice# 345855

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Rude staff felt like i was a bother asking her to do her job, Employee attitude.

Comments

That's not an Advance transaction number.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews