Gainesville, Florida

Bought front brake rotors and pads, online and picked up in store, The rotors were defective in six months, no problem, because they're sold with a two year warranty. When I returned to the store where I picked up the rotors the clerk informed me that she couldn't warranty them out but had to refund my money to my card and that they had no replacement in stock (2005 Pontiac Grand prix, there's only like 2.5 million of these on the road), further more she told me I'd have to order the part and it wouldn't arrive for 2 days.

Needless to say I was pissed, after complaining, and asking if another store might have the parts(, she said no.) Once in my truck I called the nearest store (appx 2 miles away), and they had the parts, i explained what i had just been through with the 28th street store Once I arrived they warranted the parts and exchanged the detectives. I'm not understanding if the clerk was ignorant or lazy or a little of both but I will not be back, did I mention that she said her manager wouldn't be in till Saturday (5 days later!).BS get it together or I'll be at Autozone or Napa.

.. there's no excuse for bad customer service

Comments