I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I asked the clerk how much the discount items were he told me he did not know that he would have to check them if he gets time his name was Jeremiah black gentleman I'm not sure that was his name you did not wear a nametag he just blurted out a name I asked him how am I supposed to know the prices he said when we will scan them I go what kind of discount is this when a customer cannot see how much it has been discounted first and I would not like to spend the rest of my day scanning every item I would like to see what the discount prices on a little bit of video to show and I did not take much time because he came back over and wanted to know what I was doing but a couple a few items that do not have pricing just to show that it was not just one item I am very upset with this gentleman I will never be back and I will tell everyone I know to not shop here thank you so much for your time sorry you have lost a good customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of advance auto parts discount items. Advance Auto Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advance auto parts discount items in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advance Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments