I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on .Steve wax the sakes person who took my call .

He was very rude and condescending to me .No I didn't take his insulting words because I'm a female so Steve assumed that I was not knowledgeable about cars much less about what parts they call for.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Advance Auto Parts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advance Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Advance Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

#1101978

Oh that's rich.Get back in the kitchen.

That's very clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself and on the spot or did it take some effort? So very original.

Your mother must be so proud.When she gets done in the kitchen you should ask her.

Im so terribly sorry you had these issues.I'd personally like to extend my deepest apologies and begin making the situation right by offering you a large sum of go *** yourself .

Stop being a whiny *** if your phone skills are half as bad as your grammar skills I could see why he was condescending.Now pipe the *** down and get back in the kitchen.