We have shopped at advance auto parts in xenia ohio and one of the employees is really helpful and friendly. He always speaks when you go in the store.

He double checks the parts you order before you the store.

He really takes time to make sure you have what you need. He works in the xenia ohio store and his name is alec johnson.

Comments

ADVANCE NEED TO CLOSE ALL OF THERE STORES AND LET REAL AUTO PART STORES SELL CONSUMERS PRODUCTS THAT ARE RELIABLE, IN WHICH IT WILL SAVE THE CONSUMER TIME AND MONEY. I HAVE BROUGHT BETTER PARTS FROM THE JUNKYARD WITH NO PROBLEMS FOR YEARS.

YES, THEY(ADVANCE AUTO PARTS) ARE TAKING BACK DEFECTED PARTS AND TRY TO FIX THEM, THEN PUT THEM OUT FOR SELL W/LIFE TIME WARRANTIES ON THEM ONLY TO REPLACE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN IN WHICH THE CONSUMER IS LOSING THERE MONEY FOR LABOR, BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO PAY FOR LABOR FOR SELLING CONSUMERS DEFECTED PARTS. THE EMPLOYEES ARE VERY RUDE ESPECIALLY AT 2603 E BUSCH BOULEVARD. ADVANCE IS REALLY A DISAPPOINTMENT, NOT JUST TODAY BUT ALWAYS AS USUAL. I BROUGHT A CLUTCH FROM THEM IN 2012 AND IN 2013 IT BROKE ON ME, IT COST ME 350 DOLLARS FOR LABOR.

NOW THE SAME THING HAS HAPPEN 2014 AND I ASK THAT MY MONIES BE GIVEN BACK TO ME SO THAT I MAY GO TO AUTO ZONE, PEP BOYS,ETC. THEREFORE, I MAY GET A CLUTCH THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO REPLACE EVERY YEAR. I WAS TOLD BY THE CORPORATE OFFICE THAT EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A LIFE TIME ON THE CLUTCH THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, BUT THEY WILL REPLACE IT AGAIN.

BUT WHY GO THROUGH THE HASSEL OF REPLACING IT AGAIN WHEN EVERY YEAR I HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews