Beltsville, Maryland

I just went advanced auto parts in Beltsville md they are so horrible a guy named Richard had no time for me he did not want answer my questions. I asked to look up my part in the computer he said that he could not it was a universal part and it can not be looked up.

I went to auto zone and they were so helpful they looked up the part on the computer and found exactly what I needed. I will never go back to advanced I will do all my shopping at AUTO ZONE!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Sales Manager.

Comments

It is a former FREE service that they are no longer offering for a number of reason, many legal. So guess either buy your own scanner or find a friend who has one and read your codes yourself.

These are trash in Westminster MD. The sign said ..

We recharge car batterys free. The problem is.. No more than 2 times. I took the battery back for the 3 time .

They walk away they said he will put it on the charger for 5 hours and for me to pick it up. So I did and went . later I found out that they didn't do nothing to the battery.

No charge. ***