Product: Advance Auto Parts Sales Representative Clear all filters (31 of 31 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Advance Auto Parts in Stafford, Virginia - Bad and Ignorant Customer Service

DON'T BUY AT STAFFORD STORE 444 Garrisonville Rd. My es-husband have a REALLY BAD experience with a ignorant hispanic men who works there, he was at the store today 10/11/2016. My ex was trying to buy some rain guards for his car, but unfortunately he has Brain Cancer and his thinking takes time to assimilate what he need or want he was walking around looking for the parts and the ignorant hispanic thought he was a thief, my ex left the store without buying anything and the retarded latino take my ex car plates and call the police. The officer show at our house, he was very kind when I explained to him my ex problem, my ex never stole anything in his entire life. The people who will go to that store need to dress nice and elegant an order to avoid being treated as criminal. The owner of the store need to instruct how to deal with people who do not look ordinary especially among people of the same language.

why would the same language matter when it comes to how people are treated. That sounds borderline racist.

Review
Service
Advance Auto Parts Sales Representative
Cons
  • Lack of customer service on this store
  • Ignorant and poor customer service
  • Employees with little experience
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Educate and Instruct the personal to treat client the right way
Tags
  • sales person
  • advanced auto customer service