Bedford, Virginia

I used 3 $5 Speedperks rewards (you get one for $30 purchase) on 10 quarts of ATF fluid for a 04 BMW X3. The website said that the type I was buying was correct. I found out that it was not, so I returned it. What they don't tell you (not found even in fine print) is that if you return your purchase (even immediately and unused and if the website said it was for your car and it wasn't) you don't get your Speedperks back. Email: "Per below, on 8/15 Andy said I could use $15 Sppedperks on a $30 order.

I went through the live chat support and the guy said I could only use one $5 reward at a time.

I told him to read the [Incident: 150814-000081] but he said he could not do it.

I was going to buy 2 Q.S. Full Synthetic oil and filter specials for $24.99 each, but since he said I could only use one reward I only got one special (order # 46008762).

So, I should still have 2 rewards for $10 on a $20 purchase.

I would appreciate it to rectify the situation.

Joe Krcmaric

Advance response: "Hello Joe,

Thank you for responding back.

As mentioned in the earlier email, you have already placed this order #46008762 with a $16.69 discount which is more than what we offered to you below. Since, we have already honored this deal as a onetime exception, we could not honor another $5 discount for your next order.

If you want to receive a $5 reward, you will need to place the order for $30 or more. (Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes are not included in qualifying subtotals.)"

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Foreigner customer service.

Comments

Advance made it sound like I got a $16.69 discount on an oil and filter special, but in reality if I had bought the same oil and a Purolator filter at Wal Mart it would have been about the same price (and Purolator is made in the USA not China!).

Advance Auto Parts Reviews