Advance Auto Parts - Angry Customer

I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any more. Went back to ask for a replacement. Nesha and Adrian told me I have to get a new one. I went straight to NAPA Auto Parts to get a new one. I am not going back in my lifetime. I regret buying a $130 battery there last week. Wish I knew. Not only the customer service was very poor, but I think I deserved to be reimbursed.

5412 North Henry Boulevard, Stockbridge, GA 30281

(770) 474-6788

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #595939 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advance Auto Parts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09 #1108974

I can't understand why customers always get mad about not installing light bulbs. I mean do you really want the kid getting paid 8 dollars an hour who knows jack all about cars working on your vehicle. It's like going to the grocery store and expecting the cashier to prepare your food.

1 0 Reply

Jan 12 #1093458

Why don't you run down to your local grocery store and pick up a nice pot roast. After you pay for it, start bi*ching at the manager about why they won't cook your dinner.
Sounds pretty ***, doesn't it?

2 0 Reply

Mar 18, 2015 #960225

I see this nearly every day. I just don't understand what is so hard to understand. This company is an auto parts store, they have salespeople not auto mechanics on their payroll. If you want work done on your car take it somewhere they do that type of work!

5 0 Reply

Feb 16, 2015 #946590

No you do NOT deserve to be reimbursed. No auto-parts store should work on the car. Its a parts store, you diipshiitt, not a mechanic shop. Fkkiing-Ay, you're a real entitled spoiled piece of work.

9 0 Reply
Nofuchs Givin

Feb 16, 2015 #946555

Im so sorry you had this type of trouble . Perhaps maybe next time you will take it to a shop and pay them 60hr and not expect people who sell auto parts to be your personal mechanic for free. If you didnt know what you were doing then why do it .. oh wait let me guess you didnt want to pay someone you cheap entitled *** .. wonder what you would do if you had a tumor , sit at the table with a Black and Decker drill and a butter knife? Stop Whining.

18 0 Reply

Feb 16, 2015 #946562 Mountain View, California

Wow thanks so much. Way to go Advance auto parts. Great customer service.

2 11 Reply

Mar 19 #1130163

I'm a disabled housewife and feel the exact way as the person you responded to. It is COMMON SENSE.
Funny how you automatically jump to an assumption that they work for the company.
Just so you know, EVERY auto part store is the same. I guess you'll have to start peddling...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advance Auto Parts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Advance Auto Parts.
Filing a new complaint about