I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any more. Went back to ask for a replacement. Nesha and Adrian told me I have to get a new one. I went straight to NAPA Auto Parts to get a new one. I am not going back in my lifetime. I regret buying a $130 battery there last week. Wish I knew. Not only the customer service was very poor, but I think I deserved to be reimbursed.

5412 North Henry Boulevard, Stockbridge, GA 30281

(770) 474-6788

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of headlight from Advance Auto Parts and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants Advance Auto Parts to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of part and part and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Advance Auto Parts for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Where does it say auto repair done here ? Advance auto does not install head lights , how is it their fault again .

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1273740

They are not permitted to do headlights. I suggest if you don't know how to do it, go to a garage and pay higher for the part and for labor!!!!! They are just following the rules of their corporation.

I can't understand why customers always get mad about not installing light bulbs.I mean do you really want the kid getting paid 8 dollars an hour who knows jack all about cars working on your vehicle.

It's like going to the grocery store and expecting the cashier to prepare your food.

Why don't you run down to your local grocery store and pick up a nice pot roast.After you pay for it, start bi*ching at the manager about why they won't cook your dinner.

Sounds pretty ***, doesn't it?

I see this nearly every day.I just don't understand what is so hard to understand.

This company is an auto parts store, they have salespeople not auto mechanics on their payroll.If you want work done on your car take it somewhere they do that type of work!

No you do NOT deserve to be reimbursed.No auto-parts store should work on the car.

Its a parts store, you diipshiitt, not a mechanic shop.Fkkiing-Ay, you're a real entitled spoiled piece of work.

Im so sorry you had this type of trouble .Perhaps maybe next time you will take it to a shop and pay them 60hr and not expect people who sell auto parts to be your personal mechanic for free.

If you didnt know what you were doing then why do it .. oh wait let me guess you didnt want to pay someone you cheap entitled *** ..

wonder what you would do if you had a tumor , sit at the table with a Black and Decker drill and a butter knife?Stop Whining.

to No***s Givin Mountain View, California, United States #946562

Wow thanks so much. Way to go Advance auto parts. Great customer service.

to Anonymous #1130163

I'm a disabled housewife and feel the exact way as the person you responded to.It is COMMON SENSE.

Funny how you automatically jump to an assumption that they work for the company.

Just so you know, EVERY auto part store is the same.I guess you'll have to start peddling...