I bought the headlight. I begged associate Adrian to help me put it on. He said he can't. When I tried myself it didn't work and light can work any more. Went back to ask for a replacement. Nesha and Adrian told me I have to get a new one. I went straight to NAPA Auto Parts to get a new one. I am not going back in my lifetime. I regret buying a $130 battery there last week. Wish I knew. Not only the customer service was very poor, but I think I deserved to be reimbursed.
5412 North Henry Boulevard, Stockbridge, GA 30281
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of part
- Part and customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "I thought I was purchasing a lapis stone pendant and silver chain from this company that turned out to be a GREAT disappointment!!! Neither the chain nor the pendant was as..."
- "This is only one of several pictures where it is 8:30 in the morning and all these cars are in front of the store. This store dose not open..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."