Needed a gas cap with key, but the one I had did not fit and needed help with employee for correct fit. Other Lancaster, Ohio Memorial store requested item from E.

Main Store. Went across town to E. Main Store, Lancaster, Oh. --when I got there -- item had been put away --Dillon had to locate since it was put away.

Dillon and I took gas cap w/key out to car -- it would not fit -- asked him if another type of gas cap would work, since I was working with other store and saw pictures -- He stated that he could not find another one as we were trying to get gas cap to work -- and I asked for my money back. He was not happy about helping me.

As I went back into the store, he had a girl waiting next to the entrance door when we entered and she was making faces at him about me -- and me wanting my money back. Dillon gave me the money back, afterwards he walked out outside to his girlfriend and they were standing at the door of a car and while I was driving away. He was very dramatic about his explaining what happened with me to his girlfriend.

It was very inappropriate. Very bad customer service. Very inappropriate. He is representing the store, but instead I think he was trying to impress his girlfriend.

I usually use O'Reilly Auto Parts for me car needs.

Thought I would use Advanced Auto Parts instead. I went down the street to the O"Reilly Auto parts store and they took the time.

They found a gas cap will key that fit just fine. I will never return to Advanced Auto parts again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Comments