Dumfries, Virginia

I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to purchase a battery for my truck with a cost of $160-180.The cashier that attended me named Patrick W.

at the time of checkout I showed him an email with coupon for the labor day discount, he did not want to accept my coupon because he said I already had a discount for the battery core, this is not a discount.He refused to put in the code for the labor day discount I had, all this just made me upset and due to this I decided to return the items, this is unacceptable I returned the items and went over to Auto Zone, they had no coupon but they did offer a discount for my purchase.

Review about: Advance Auto Parts Cashier.

Reason of review: Bad Customer Service,refused to insert discount code, cashier Patrick W..

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1277128

Order the battery via the Internet and pick up at store and you save 20 % don't have internet...then stop *** in about the price

Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Review about Advance Auto Parts Replacement from Brentwood, Tennessee Advance Auto Parts "I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on . Steve wax the sakes person who took my call . He was very rude and condescending..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more