I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to purchase a battery for my truck with a cost of $160-180.The cashier that attended me named Patrick W.

at the time of checkout I showed him an email with coupon for the labor day discount, he did not want to accept my coupon because he said I already had a discount for the battery core, this is not a discount.He refused to put in the code for the labor day discount I had, all this just made me upset and due to this I decided to return the items, this is unacceptable I returned the items and went over to Auto Zone, they had no coupon but they did offer a discount for my purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad customer service,refused to insert discount code, cashier patrick w." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Advance Auto Parts and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advance Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Advance Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

Lynchburg, Virginia, United States #1277128

Order the battery via the Internet and pick up at store and you save 20 % don't have internet...then stop *** in about the price