Dumfries, Virginia

I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to purchase a battery for my truck with a cost of $160-180. The cashier that attended me named Patrick W.

at the time of checkout I showed him an email with coupon for the labor day discount, he did not want to accept my coupon because he said I already had a discount for the battery core, this is not a discount. He refused to put in the code for the labor day discount I had, all this just made me upset and due to this I decided to return the items, this is unacceptable I returned the items and went over to Auto Zone, they had no coupon but they did offer a discount for my purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Cashier.

Reason of review: Bad Customer Service,refused to insert discount code, cashier Patrick W..

Comments

Order the battery via the Internet and pick up at store and you save 20 % don't have internet...then stop *** in about the price

Advance Auto Parts Reviews