Advance Auto Parts - Bad Customer service,,,Complaint
I have been a customer at Advance Auto parts for years, but today Sept 4th 2016 I went in to one of your stores in Dumfries, VA store #8673 to purchase a battery for my truck with a cost of $160-180.The cashier that attended me named Patrick W.
at the time of checkout I showed him an email with coupon for the labor day discount, he did not want to accept my coupon because he said I already had a discount for the battery core, this is not a discount.He refused to put in the code for the labor day discount I had, all this just made me upset and due to this I decided to return the items, this is unacceptable I returned the items and went over to Auto Zone, they had no coupon but they did offer a discount for my purchase.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "Took it in for a recall.And 4 days later....Left with screws in my battery, rear cup holders improperly installed and needing a new radiator ((see the pics)) Spoke to several..."
- "I have the same exact issue with my Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid Model # WTW7800XW2. I, too, was told the same thing from Whirlpool that my warranty expired. My..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."