1.6

i purchased a battery about a year or so ago. The post on the battery is coming out of the battery.

Since we have quit a few in our area, I was calling around to find out, which location I bought it from. My receipt is completely faded and can't read it. The guy on the phone, told me that is really busy and didn't want to take the time, to find out if I was even contacting the right store. Since, the warranty is only good at that store.

Which to me is ***. Other auto parts stores, offer that. I could get my battery at any of the other auto parts didn't matter the location. Same company of course, I will never go back to another Advance auto parts again.

Since the warranty has always been a big problem. I wasted 135.00 on a defective battery

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Battery.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Rude staff and warranty.

Comments

Your battery warranty is good at any Advance store. You just need the receipt to prove that you are the original purchaser of that battery.

If you do not have the receipt then you have to find the store that you bought in from to see if its in their history at that particular store. I find it hard to believe that you spent that kind of money and do not know where you bought it from.

@Anonymous

A battery is warranted to take and hold a charge.

A broken or pulled post is physical damage that is not covered by ANY

warranty.

@Anonymous

Happens all the time people just seem to be to lazy and want others to do the work for them . My favorite is when the customers orders the wrong part online , then blames the employees for it .

Advance Auto Parts Reviews