Monroe Township, New Jersey
1.8

man at cashier was very rude, I ordered my parts on line. this made he mad he told me if every one did what I did they would be out of business, I told he I think corporate office knows a little more they you.

he told me I had to pay him for the parts ? I told him I thought I just paid online with my card he told me no you pay here. this man was getting smart with me .....he told me he would have to order in a part ,,we would have it my 1:00pm (he never order the part) I asked to see the manger. he said the part would be there.

went back at 2:30 to pick up parts there gone different shift on the part was not ordered and I paid two times for the parts one time online one time at store before leaving the first time I asked the supervisor why is he acting like that.it is clear this guy should not be working there ! the manger tried to talk to him and he just keep walking making him look like a fool,,,,,seams to me one should get the axe and the other more training! Now how do I go about getting my money back seeing I paid twice online and in store. oh yea the employee did not put all my parts in the bag leaving them out of sight, good thing I checked my bag outside at my car or I would have had to make a 3rd trip to the store I asked the manger why did he do that he just shook his head.

I think you should look into this store its new and you need all the customers from napa store , auto zone .

I m done with this store. and I will spread the word not to go there, and you know car guys all know each other williamstown NJ 08094 I was there 11:00am on 8/21 timothy Connors cell 856 503 6657/856 262 2504

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Leaving the store.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Employee.

• Poor management skills