Good evening, I am writing in regards to the system that the advance auto parts stores in Mobile Alabama operate on. I recently purchased a battery that wasn’t even a year and a half old with a three-year warranty and the battery failed, well because I can’t find the paper receipt I’m not able to get the battery replaced within its warranty phase.

So I’m out 150$ Plus tax because the system you use isn’t able to keep record from store to store of the vehicles I purchase parts for.

So without a paper receipt even though its the only brand batteries you stock and it has a sticker on it, it’s as if I didn’t purchase it at all. O’Reillys auto parts and AutoZone both operate on a different system I can walk into any O’Reilly’s or any AutoZone in the country type in my phone number and it pulls up records of vehicles I have on file and what I’ve purchased for them, if you guys could somewhat find a way to fix this to save a lot of us all money that would be greatly appreciated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Car Battery Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Battery exchanged .

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Prices.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Customer service and replacement procedures, Horrible refund policy.

• advanced auto complaint