300 US Highway 80 W, Clinton, MS 39056, USA
Resolved
2.0

Update by user Mar 25, 2018

I contacted customer support and explained the issue. After hearing the situation they honored the warranty and issued a check for what I was owed. Customer support was very helpful so I will upgrade my star rating, however I do not plan to return that store.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2018

My Gold battery recently died after just over three years of use. This particular purchase had a three year free replacement and additional two year pro-rated replacement.

It is because of this coverage that I bought this battery in the first place. Relieved that I spent a little extra for a battery with a good warranty, I headed to Advanced Auto where I presented my sales receipt to the cashier at the store, however the cashier denied any sort of warranty. The cashier was not the least bit apologetic about the refusal to honor the printed warranty.

I purchased a battery elsewhere and I will never buy a battery from Advanced Auto Parts again. I plan to file a claim to recoup my loss.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Car Battery Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Poorly trained associates.

• advanced auto complaint
  • Battery Warranty Bad Service
  • Battery Warranty

Comments

Advance auto doesn't prorate ,

Shaune
@Anonymous

They have apparently stopped their prorate program. However, at the time of my purchase they had 24 month prorate.

@Shaune

negative, Advance has never had a 24 month pro rated warranty.

@Anonymous

Yes they have. I have a receipt with proof of it and Advance wrote me a check for the prorate.

@Anonymous

Advance Auto AutoCraft Batteries once carried a prorate, however, they have changed their policies many times. A simple google search could tell you that.https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2956408

Advance Auto Parts Reviews