Picayune, Mississippi
4.0

I was searching for a part for one of my vehicles at different online parts house websites. No one stocks the part that I need so I called my local Advanced auto parts and spoke with a representative.

I gave the part number to the person helping me and he told me it was not the part I needed. I tried to explain that it was the part I needed, so I gave him the vehicle information and he looked it up and confirmed that it was in fact the part I required. He then said he could order the part for me and have it in for the following morning. I asked if I needed to pay for it before he was able to order it and he told me no, that was not necessary.

I then told him I would not be able to pick it up until the next afternoon due to my work schedule. He said that would be OK, the part would be waiting when I arrived. I go to Advanced the next afternoon to pick up my part and no one knows anything about it and it was never ordered, and on top of this the staff was not helpful in any way. Now, I am not able to complete the project I intended to do this afternoon and my time is wasted.

I have no intention of ever shopping at Advanced auto parts again.

Preferred solution: train your employees that customers are important and to do what the say they will do..

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Untrustworthy, Time waster.

• advance auto complaints

Comments

Good for you i work for them its not worth yout time they dont care about there employees either

@***ed employee

Dear Pissed employee and Customer,

I apologize that You both have been miss treated at my location. First to the customer If you are happen to stop in again for some strange reason or want to discuss this further I'd be happy to rectify this situation if you give me the chance.

Second to Pissed employee, I as the store manager take pride in my store and I hope that you would to. With that being said, I am more than willing to listen if you have any suggestions or ideas to implement to make things better.

You know me I was the store Manager when this was posted and I am more than fair. I take pride in how things are Handled at my Advance Auto.

Sincerely