1.7
Turnaround Time

DO NOT BUY A CAR BATTERY FROM THIS LOCATION. IF YOU EVER NEED A BATTERY IN WARRANTY EXCHANGE THEY REFUSE TO EXCHANGE!!

Bought over 5 batteries in the last 3 years from this store for mine and my families vehicles. Always bought top of the line batteries. This is the first time I ever needed a warranty exchange done on any of them. The battery is in its 2nd year of a 3 year warranty and not holding a charge.

Spent over an hour at this location. Manager named CHRIS would not allow me an exchange even though my warranty was still good for another year! He was too lazy to look up my original purchase in his system. I had to call corporate and they confirmed I was under warranty and located my date of purchase.

He would not exchange even though receipt was located within warranty and even manufacture date sticker on battery confirmed battery was within warranty!!

I even had corporate email me original receipt. It seems from what another coworker was implying stating that their store numbers are affected with every warranty exchange so they decide to screw the customers over!!

Review about: Car Battery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

In order to do the warranty exchange the battery must test as bad . I think you were told this and don't believe the exchange policy doesn't apply to you .