1.4

Lenoir City Advance Auto

My battery of 5 years finally went out . I called AAA to come jump me off and drove to Advance Auto and paid 75 dollars .

It had a slight hesitation so I popped the hood and tightened the battery cable . My son came to my house for a visit and he also tightened the battery cable . yesterday I was going to the store and motor was dragging and almost didn't start . I went to the store and then to Advance Auto .

The man checked the battery with machine and it was built up so he checked my alternator . It was fine . He said I would have to start the car every other day and let it run a few minutes .

They only warranty the batteries 90 days .I am 66 years old and am not going to baby a battery I bought in good faith . I am om SS but next month will buy a new one but not from Advance Auto .,

Product or Service Mentioned: Battery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Access.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Quality, Lack of integrity.

• Battery Warranty Bad Service

Comments

75 buck for a battery?? Sounds like you bought a used one if the warranty is only 90 days. Even their cheapest new battery has a one year warranty.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews