Because of a computer software malfunction at the register, I was double charged for a $142 battery.The woman at the store said that she could not give me credit because it would mess up their inventory (is that my fault?).
She requested that I print out my bank statement and fax it to their corporate office. I don't have a fax machine and I really don't feel like jumping through hoops to get money back that was mistakingly taken from me due to their malfunctioning software. I called corporate and they said the department I needed to talk to was out to lunch and that they would call me as soon as they returned. Five hours later (with no returned call) I called them again.
Once again, no one was available...
so I left a voicemail.It has been 45 minutes and no one has returned my call.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Why thank you very much Mr. Vince for those kind words. If you would be so kind to make your balance due payment, It would be appreciated. Apart from making..."
- "I hate HomeTeam Pest Defense. It is my opinion, that they sell the worst termite protection service possible. Their Sentricon system failed to protect my home from termites, and then they..."
- "anyone know this *** and how we can get off his mailing list. he has somehow hijacked my email and emails me several times a day using my own email...."