Because of a computer software malfunction at the register, I was double charged for a $142 battery.The woman at the store said that she could not give me credit because it would mess up their inventory (is that my fault?).
She requested that I print out my bank statement and fax it to their corporate office. I don't have a fax machine and I really don't feel like jumping through hoops to get money back that was mistakingly taken from me due to their malfunctioning software. I called corporate and they said the department I needed to talk to was out to lunch and that they would call me as soon as they returned. Five hours later (with no returned call) I called them again.
Once again, no one was available...
so I left a voicemail.It has been 45 minutes and no one has returned my call.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable. First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to..."
- "I purchased a 2013 Ford Flex at Price Ford in Port Angeles, WA and before I even had paid my first car payment, I had to have the car towed..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "I have purchased 2 king sheet sets, a kind bedding set, a leather wallet, an 8 gig iPod Touch, and a Swarovski grab bag from this company last month. The..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."