Because of a computer software malfunction at the register, I was double charged for a $142 battery.The woman at the store said that she could not give me credit because it would mess up their inventory (is that my fault?).
She requested that I print out my bank statement and fax it to their corporate office. I don't have a fax machine and I really don't feel like jumping through hoops to get money back that was mistakingly taken from me due to their malfunctioning software. I called corporate and they said the department I needed to talk to was out to lunch and that they would call me as soon as they returned. Five hours later (with no returned call) I called them again.
Once again, no one was available...
so I left a voicemail.It has been 45 minutes and no one has returned my call.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I have been a owner for 10 yrs. we have a studio every other year. When we bought in 2005 they show you a big studio with walk in shower..."
- "My family of 5 went on vacation to Disney World last April. On the first day we were there I was injured while sitting in my wheel chair at the..."
- "I bought top of the line Pergo Flooring with the Gold under layment and some sort of seal for below that. We were told it had a lifetime warranty and..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."