7129 Staples Mills Rd, Henrico, VA 23228, USA

I placed and paid for products from Advance Auto online. I use this method because I don't want to run from store to store looking for items I need.

When I got to the store a younger employee could not find my order in their system. I showed him my screenshot of the order that proved it was ordered at this store. As we were looking on their computer, an older employee (whose name began with F) walked from the rear and said he cancelled my order. He claimed (and the lie didn't even sound plausible) that another customer was making the purchase for the same item at the same time, so he cancelled my order.

Unfortunately for him, every transaction done by computer has a timestamp. When I got home, I checked. The time my order was placed was 5:17pm.

The time the other customer made their purchase was 7:58pm. Advance Auto is making their online purchases unreliable by giving lying employees the ability to cancel purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

The time stamp you have is when you placed your order. I can take 5 mins for the store to get it or several hours. I have seen them not show up in store screen for 2 days

Advance Auto Parts Reviews