Chicopee, Massachusetts

During my visit at the Advance Auto Parts on Memorial Drive in Chicopee around noon time today, July 13th, 2014; I heard some things that upset me to the extreme. I come to this store frequently but never have I had an experience quite like this.

An employee behind the counter, I didn't catch his name but he was quite tall and rather round, was talking about smoking crack. Mind you I had my 6 year old son with me who is now asking me "Mommy, what is smoking crack?" No mother should EVER have to explain what crack is to their young child. I am extremely outraged at this. I am the manager of a store myself and had any of MY employees talked like that, especially in front of a child, they would be fired on spot.

This is highly unprofessional and I will be spreading the word about my experience. I can promise that I will never be bringing my service back to this store.

I will go out of my way to travel to a different store from this day forward. I hope my words get heard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Comments