3.5

Friday March 15/ 2019...I ordered a CV assembly for a 1999 VW passat.

Every time i have to deal with the store in Newberry parkway is 30 miles from my home so if i have to go a distance to get a part it important and needed to get my vehicle working.

i have not treated as a loyal customer and I always leave that feeling that i have been talked down to and not trusted to be the corrected person to pick up the part I ordered.

Janice at the counter was rude, unprofessional and treated me as though i was an inconvenience. I called the to toll free number and complained.

The manager

Matt called me next and he refused to acknowledge that Janice was unprofessional and dismissive toward me.

Matt tried to talk over me and i got more angry and he hung up on me.

I feel i should file a complaint the BBB and EEOC for the treatment i receive at that store.

All i wanted then was an apology and the counter employees should listed to customers and not blow them off like an annoying fly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Formal apology and employees should be required to complete EEOC and sensitivity training. Also extra speed perks on my account for that store giving me the incorrect part..

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Unprofessional employee and manager.

Comments

So you want extra points, eeoc complaint and they were rude. Tell me more . Do you want anything else, maybe free parts or maybe you are looking for something else.

EEOC, playing the race card I see. Good luck