1344 Metropolitan Pkwy SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA

On 10/19/2017 derrick kelly ..the general manager ..i ask if my battery could be charged he said thats not there job to help me i ask to get a tool he told other employee to get my id i may steal i worked 15 years never stole a day in my life and he left me and my kids in the cold a customer gave me a boost amd i went to autozone spend 200 for a battery advance manager was disrespectful he embarassed me and ill never spend a dime in the company amd no one i know will ever go back to metropolitan pkwy atlanta ga derrick kelly embarrass me in front of customer and employees he judge me by what i had on instead of the money the company's could have got ....

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Comments

I work at the Big O and if someone wants to "borrow" a tool that is not a loaner then we also ask for their license to keep until they return the tool and we also take down their license number. I don't see where Advance did any thing wrong.

But he didnt do that

Why are you going to advance auto ? Oh wait free battery install .

If your kids are your top priority why not take your car to shop ? Again I forget free service

@Anonymous

I make good money dont need nothing free boo i payed for my batterie ...suck a *** free

Talk what u know

Edyth

Never shop some where u not accepted ..

Advance Auto Parts Reviews