2.5

I was looking for half shafts for my van. Called local Advance and they did not have but the woman let me know sister store CarQuest # 1192 had both in stock.

I called the store and spoke to a man and he confirmed they had them i let him know i was on my way. I went on line to see if there were any coupons and there was a on line discount code. I created an account ordered my parts and entered the code and my payment. All seemed good.

Arrived at store spoke to a man and he gave me my parts and I signed for them but checked the receipt and the discount was not applied. I asked the man if he could help me and he said " I just press the button,Ihave nothing to do with that, see the other guys." I spoke to the "other guys" and git the same kind of response along with call the # .

Well I grabbed the parts and got them to the repair shop and "called the #" 25 min on hold no one pucked up just muzak abd a recording tgat I was important. I will try other avenues to contact them but probably not use them again willfully.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cv Axle Shaft.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

The local store has nothing to do with the internet order other than pulling the part. Did you not check your checkout receipt online before you hit the enter button??Any issues with an internet order must be either followed up online or with a phone call to them.

Local folks have no way of fixing a problem either missed or made by you or by the internet system. Its the same at Autozone.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews