1.8

I was in your store # 09226 on 01/23/17 I was browsing around the store and when I turned around I saw their employee by the name of Hector M. looking at me with a strange expression on his face, So I approached him and didn't receive any kind of greeting or smile, I asked for a Dent puller.

After he rang me up I inserted my debt card he said there is only $3.08 on the card So I said ok Ill pay you cash. Long story short he charged me $3.08 off my Debt card and my cash. When I called the store Hector answered, and didn't care and very UNAPOLOGETIC and asked me to return with the receipt so he could credit me, went back said there was no proof of it so I showed my bank statement. This guy really did not want help me at all very Rude, and just told me to call 800-310-4243.

I left, again without even an apology at all for this mishap or that I made a second trip to the store for nothing. I will never step foot in the location 50 Pine Island Road FT Myers again because this bad treatment, and I'm going tell everyone I know about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Employee hector m.

Comments

Lets see, you used your debit card and did not cancel the transaction. Most if not all the Advance stores now use the chip technology which means you have to insert the card.

YOU have the option to cancel the amount/transaction.

Did he do wrong?? Don't know, wasn't there. Perhaps he was trying to pull a fast one. Were you both wrong??

Possibly, you more so because you are the one incharge of the transaction and controlling the monies, PLUS did you not read receipt when it was done. Just my 2 cents.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews