3950 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311

Update by user Nov 11

Not resolved, company did not contact me to resolve this issue.

Original review posted by user Oct 11

I purchased a rack and pinion from Advance Auto Parts whereas the location didn't have the product, I was told where to pick up the product. I then proceeded to the store where I was informed it would be.

When I arrived to the Oakland Park, Fl location (with no greeting) I explained to LEONARD that I was there to pick up a product. Leonard then got my receipt went to the back of the store top return to tell me " this isn't here" I informed him that this was the store I was told to come pick it up and he replied "well this ain't the store" I asked well which location would it be to where he replied "I don't know" I asked him isn't there a way you can look it up how are you working at a location yet can't tell me where location S09215 is and he stated "I just work here man". I had to ask another associate and he still provided a wrong location. I feel like as a paying customer this treatment was beyond unbelievable.

I paid over 200 dollars for a product yet was treated like I attempted to get the product for free. This was horrible customer service and I refuse to shop Advance Auto Parts if this is how they treat their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Very rude manager not helpful and he was disrespecful to me, Bad customer service.

• Terrible Customer Care