8104 Ritchie Hwy, Pasadena, MD 21122, USA

ordered a part for holley carb. they called me next day & said part was un available.

told me to come in store for a refund. went in talked to jeramy at the counter. all i wanted was my $12.43. he asked me for my phone number which they already had.

they called me. then he ask for my driver license. i asked why he needed my license & he said to complete the transaction. i felt that that was way out of line for $12.43.

he was very un professional & rude for a counter person. i will not be coming to any of your stores again.

the store was in woodbury nj. on rt 45.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Lets get this straight, they called you and asked for info to cancel the order when it was unavailable, so you take offense to that. I guess they should of waited till you came in without a phone call to find out that the part you ordered was not available.

That way you could really get emotional and be upset. BOO HOO

I don't see a problem here, except for you. Its for your security so follow the rules. Or as you said go elsewhere.

All retail businesses take your info for security purposes. This keeps thieves from stealing a item at one store and returning it at another store for cash.

The ONLY people who have a problem giving that information IS THIEVES!! You’re not a thief are you?

Advance Auto Parts Reviews