Hi my name is Sharnay McNeil and I’m calling because I literally just bought a battery from auto advanced because that’s what I was told from roadside assistance when the car wouldn’t start! The man stated I needed a battery!!!!!

the store number that I went to is 09217 I haven’t even had this battery for 24hrs!!!! They telling me I can’t return or get my own battery back! I refuse to let 140 go down the drain because they saying they ship the battery! Well if that’s the case I need them to ship it back!!!!!

I would like for you guys to give me corporate number! Because dealing with the people at the store is getting nowhere and I need my money! I’m not gonna keep a battery that I no longer need over false information!!!! Not only that!

But I was never told a policy that I couldn’t return no battery! And that mines would be ship!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Battery.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

This barely makes sense. Kiss my ***

Not Advance's fault you bought a battery you did not need. That falls back on whoever diagnosed your vehicle.

Once a battery is hooked up it cannot be sold as new.

They would take a full loss on this battery. That is why you cannot return it

to Anonymous #1512904

Go to auto zone. They took mine back.

It's called common courtesy. When you have a valued customer. That is a repeat customer. You go the distance.

And make your customer %100 happy. I had a similar problem with auto zone. And they refunded my money. They used the battery as a loaner.

Corporate doesn't deal with the actual customer off the street. Or live in neighborhoods where the associates knows the customer.

So sometimes you have to put corporate aside, and treat a true customer as if they pay your paycheck. In which we do.