State: Idaho City: Boise Product: Advance Auto Parts Manager Clear all filters (2 of 105 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
I had come in with an altenator just to have it checked out. It was fairly busy so I waited my turn. When I did get help the assistent manager helped me. It wasnt long before i realized she had no idea what she was doing. There was one other person working in the store...

That is really IRONIC that I was looking for a place to comment a great experience I had at this particular store. When I ran upon your comment, I happened to be in the store at that time and was looking at accessories for my new car.

I am not suprised she left you, to let one of the guys assist you.. YOU were degrating her with your demeanor about her even being a female in a parts store.

FYI buddy I have been in there many times after this and she is just as qualified as any of the guys.. disrespectful that's what you are.

Review
Service
Advance Auto Parts Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Advance Auto Parts - Manager Review from Boise, Idaho

3.0
I work for a shop that buys parts and supplies from the carquest/advance auto parts in meridian id. We get the stores salesman come by and he is a ***. His name is Joe and he comes in saying he knows this and that and we know he has no clue on what we are talking about. Hes arrogant and we dont like that as well as his lack of knowledge. He gets us the wrong parts and we have to call the store to get taken care of. We talk to Tom and the guys on the counter. Dont want to talk to the manager cause he is clueless and never there. Direction of the management of this store not good. Starting from salesman Joe, manager and not quite sure about the so called assistant who complains about her boss.

You're fired.. sorry you were a disgruntled employee trying to bash. How did that work for you??

Review