The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable.First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to customers.
Then when the customer receives the defective part there is an expectation that the customer is to pay for return shipping. After explaining that such an expectation is not only unreasonable but blatantly dishonest they finally concede to sent a prepaid return label. They send you a return label with a corrupted file that can’t be printed attributing the problem to a computer issue with the customer. When they finally realize that the prepaid return label is actually a corrupted file then they agree to have a UPS truck pick up the return.
All the while they make the customer reorder the $140 part. They then don’t add the email address of the customer to the order so the status of the order can be checked and then state they cannot add the email address.
I will stop here because the incompetence continues on to infinitum.If you have nothing but time to deal with these dullards be my guest but I will no longer be doing business with these incompetence idiots.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bm Transmission Cast Deep Pan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Durablend sofa and loveseat peeling and cracking in less than a year. Warranty does not cover tear and wear. Waste of money will not recommended...."
- "I had no roaches the last time this guy came out and when he came for a 80$ check up the same day I seen a sworn of cockroaches on..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."