The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable.First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to customers.
Then when the customer receives the defective part there is an expectation that the customer is to pay for return shipping. After explaining that such an expectation is not only unreasonable but blatantly dishonest they finally concede to sent a prepaid return label. They send you a return label with a corrupted file that can’t be printed attributing the problem to a computer issue with the customer. When they finally realize that the prepaid return label is actually a corrupted file then they agree to have a UPS truck pick up the return.
All the while they make the customer reorder the $140 part. They then don’t add the email address of the customer to the order so the status of the order can be checked and then state they cannot add the email address.
I will stop here because the incompetence continues on to infinitum.If you have nothing but time to deal with these dullards be my guest but I will no longer be doing business with these incompetence idiots.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I did not like
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bm Transmission Cast Deep Pan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "First time using this company. I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."