Turnaround Time

The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable.First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to customers.

Then when the customer receives the defective part there is an expectation that the customer is to pay for return shipping. After explaining that such an expectation is not only unreasonable but blatantly dishonest they finally concede to sent a prepaid return label. They send you a return label with a corrupted file that can’t be printed attributing the problem to a computer issue with the customer. When they finally realize that the prepaid return label is actually a corrupted file then they agree to have a UPS truck pick up the return.

All the while they make the customer reorder the $140 part. They then don’t add the email address of the customer to the order so the status of the order can be checked and then state they cannot add the email address.

I will stop here because the incompetence continues on to infinitum.If you have nothing but time to deal with these dullards be my guest but I will no longer be doing business with these incompetence idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $141. This person is overall dissatisfied with Advance Auto Parts and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bm transmission cast deep pan at Advance Auto Parts was i did not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Advance Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Advance Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1132865

Lmao! You thought an Online buy from Advance.com was Corporate. The call centers are in India.

A total and absolutely lie do you thing dollar store test everything before sell it to you? Jajaja Don't be *** advance is a retail store and if they sell it from online you don't have to return it by mail, just go to any advance auto parts and they replace the part for you the only exception is if you don't have any store around so please do me a favor shut up and stop try to make looks bad some company's like this one.