1166 Mt Vernon Ave, Marion, OH 43302, USA

Call and discussed bearing availability and then went to the parts store. I saw an old man siting on the counter by the cash register and a younger young man behind the counter. I asked if he kept the order i called about. I asked him to check the numbers on the bearings and race and he stated he remember everything we discussed on the phone. I said I might have been wrong ,would he please check it. He refused and said he had a bad headache and became very defensive. I asked him why he was being so rude and he became enraged. I told him that I have been in that store before he was born and i would contact the owner. Remember this is all over discussing bearings. I told him to get some Patients and he said I was threatening him , I left the store.

There was no call for this and all I asked was for him to check my number because I could have been wrong and he refused to check them. Isn't that part of his job, sadly nothing got done. This shouldn't be condoned ever..

Keith Eckmeyer

330-388-4742

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Comments

#1519403

Sounds to me like you attacked him on his tone of voice by calling him rude. Perhaps he was having a bad day, he did state that he had a headache.

Why would he keep the order that you called on, most people say they are checking on a part and never show up. I have a small business and it happens everyday. It is a 2 way street you know. I assume when he said that you took it as being rude since your entitlement of age made you superior at the time and you wanted to be superior to a clerk working on Sunday.

As for calling the owner then call corporate because most of the stores are leased so maybe you are calling the lessor instead of corporate.

I assume that you already know that since you were probably born before I was . NO I dont work for them but I do know people who "own" lease some of the stores.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews