3800 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO 63010

Arnold,mo telegraph location. My husband and i bought a used truck and came to advanced.

And spent almost $50 on lights etc. As we where leaving a break line snapped. My husband went right inside to ask the manager to look up the part. My husband was told they couldnt figure it out he needed the part.

My husband was having trouble getting the line off. His truck tool box was at home because we had just bought the truck. The manager informed him they closed in 3 min. My husband ran out to try one last time to get the line off as the manager told him hed "see what he could do" about staying open a few extra min so we could get a break line to make it home alive.

The manager locked the doors at exactly 9 and proceeded to ignore us at the window. Mind you our 7 year old daughter stood with us. We had plenty of cash for the part but no help figuring out the part and no show of humanity from the manager inside. He had no choice but to pinch the break line and drive as slow as possible home.

There where 6 workers inside and not one would help my husband identify the part needed to fix our break line so we could get our daughter home safe. It was horrible. We will never EVER BUY A SINGLE THING FROM ANY ADAVANCED AUTO PARTS.

Corporate office is closed but will be blowing them up in the morning. Horrible customer service from a store that literally helps you locate autoparts for your vehicle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Manager.

Comments