Twice I was told by two different mechanics what I needed to get from this store, I called in advance and was told, yes we do that, only to get there and the same man told me we do not do that, I went next door to another auto parts store and was greeted with a smile and got the service I was looking for, I don't know why they can't even change a simple head light, all it needed was pulled out and plugged in I watched the guy do it in less that than 2 minutes. This is the 6489 route 30 in Jeannette, PA store. I would not recommend this store to anyone, they are not friendly and can not do simple tasks.

Comments

We don't change lights anymore because too many people want to claim we broke stuff on their cars doing a FREE service. Then they want us pay them.

Why do you expect us to change your headlight or anything else

We are a PARTS store not a shop

People like you *** me off

Your too cheap to take your vehicle to a shop where they will charge to change your light but expect a parts counter person to install a part?

What a idiotic complaint

No way would I expect a parts store to install anything. I go there to save money on parts to install myself.

They are an auto parts store, not a garage. They do not install headlights!!! DO you go to a grocery store and ask them to cook you food??

Advance Auto Parts Reviews