I ordered a radiator online for pickup in store.

Your website said that it was in stock.

When I arrived to the store, there was no stock. The girl said that there was an empty shelf.

This was for my son's birthday. Now I cannot give him his present today.

Now I have to wait 1 day.

Order Number: 50600156

What are you going to do to rectify this for me?

Driving to another store for pickup is unacceptable when your online system says that it's in stock!

Please get back to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. simeone2000 stated that there is a room for improvement of website reliability. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not in stock!" of radiator. Advance Auto Parts needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned radiator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advance Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

Hi , perhaps I can bring some clarity to this situation, I see what the exact problem is here it seems that you are an entitled whiny *** .This may surprise you but sometimes computers are wrong and perhaps maybe someone bought it before you arrived .You probably should have called and had someone pull and hold for you if you needed it that bad.

As far as what can be done to rectify the situation, well im not sure we can.Time travel is impossible , however if it was im sure we could fix this by going back and convincing your parents to have an abortion.

OMG - How entitled you must think you are!Boo fricking hoo!

"Now I must wait one day" to give your presumably adult ('cuz he has a car) son his birthday present. He'll get over it.

The computerized inventory was wrong. It happens. The real world ain't perfect.

Did you think to maybe pick up the phone, call an actual person, and have them check the shelf before you drove out there??? Nooo......

Save your complaints for when they're valid.

This is total BS.Grow up.

You have to wait ONE day????That's just completely, utterly terrible of them to not have the radiator on your sons birthday.

I know there's no possible way that you could have known his birthday was coming up and to order the part sooner.I think at the minimum you should be given the radiator free of charge, and a $25 gift card for your troubles!!