2.2

On hold for at least 10 minutes. 4 times I tried to talk to an associate.

I got disconnected everytime. I ordered rear suspension control arm online after store employee gave me part # si i could order online to get 25%. Great love it! After I placed order and paid I continued shopping and discovered a another brand a lot cheaper.

I emailed the customer service right after transaction and asked if they could cancel my original purchase and refund $ so I could order the other part. Still waiting for response.

I placed order around 9:00 last night, it's 11:30 am presently. I admit I should have shopped 1st but why am I still waiting for a response!

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Comments

Maybe they are waiting for you to call the store again or to change your mind again. You call the store they do the preliminary work for you and gave you a part number then you go ahead and want it cancelled because you finally decided how to look things up on your own(WHOOPPPPIIE YOU DID IT ON YOU OWN)) and now you want to cancel it because you want to save a few bucks. Hope your wait is not too long.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews