Minneapolis, Minnesota
1.6

I ordered a part from AAP, they had the BEST price on the internet. Two days before the part was suppose to arrive they email me to tell me the part is out of stock and they have to cancel the order.

Others are complaining AAP does not honor their prices, which is what I believe happened here. AAP wasted a lot of time for me in getting my car back on the road. I'll never deal with AAP again.

AAP apparently is not on top of things with the way they keep track of inventory.

Don't waste your time online with AAP. Next time I will shop at NAPA or Auto Zone, any where but AAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

same happened to me. *** advanced.

Autozone is one word ***

Too lazy to go to store in person so you sit and order and expect to be waited on dont feel sorry at least you were contacted

@morgan

you are kinda of a *** arent you? dont have many friends i bet.

time = money.....or maybe you don't have to work. Several other online site informed even before ordering that the part was not available.

that's being honest. I found the part at another site, either they are as bad as AAP or they have the part.

@Melody

Yep you are right. Time equals money and I make enough of it that I can afford to take it to a garage and let them sweat the details. Since I have more than one vehicle I can afford to have one in the shop.

@Anonymous

plus with all your extra time you can keep trolling the internet....keep up the good work.

@mel

Yep you are right, since I make good money and do good work I have the time to browse the internet.

How .could you have a monetary loss if you never received it? At least they sent you an email. Good luck with Autozone or any other parts place.

All parts ordered online for "ship to home" are actually shipped directly from the manufacturer of the part, not an Advance DC. So, your complaint is actually with the manufacturer.