107 Currituck Commercial Drive, Moyock, NC 27958

Called in and asked to speak with a manager so I could request a price match. Something I have done on numerous accounts due to constantly buying literally thousands of $ worth of parts from this company every year.

The guy who answered I believe said his name was Rick and he hesitated when I asked nicely to speak with a manager and told me he was a manager. "he was lying" I am sure of it. regardless I said ok and told him I would like a price match with rock auto. He said we do not match that company.

I said yes you do.... He argued no we do not. I said yes I promise you do as I have done this dozens of times including just a few days ago. He was rude when I said I promise you do and he said well good luck and hung the phone up on me.

I called back and he picked back up. I said what was your name? you do not hang the damn phone up on a customer like that and he said now you are cussing sir..... Pulease, what are we 5 yrs old?

I said "damn" I was not cussing. and he proceeded to hang up again. What a real *** and what kind of customer service is this?

He didn't even want to try and work out a price match with someone who supports the very own business that keeps this *** gainfully employed. This guy would not be someone I would want representing my company at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Go to a fancy steakhouse and demand that they match the price to the steak in a grocery store. Yeah RIGHT!!

Advance nor Autozone price matches any internet company.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews