7537 St Andrews Rd, Irmo, SC 29063, USA
5.0

I am a female, after learning on route home that both brakes lights were out. I stopped in Advance Auto to purchase lights.

I asked the guy who waited on me how difficult to put in.He asked if I was going to put them in now(YES) he offered no assistance, though I was going to ask him to help, he took off very fast and went to the back. As I was in the process of putting the lights in he can out for a smoke and looked the other way.

I hope this company stays in business, with lazy, unconcern employee.THIS THE IRMO BRANCH, AROUND THE CORNER FROM KROGERS. THANKS

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Sales people.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Help.

Comments

Light bulb installation is not a service they offer. They are a DIY store

Why do people expect parts salesmen are auto mechanics and will install your stuff free of charge ? There is a reason tho people see the free service sign

I agree with Zone Employee

The employees are not permitted to put bulbs in vehicle due to law suits and damage-Welcome to the 21st century where everyone wants to take anyone to court. Also being a female has nothing to due with it. Kind of like playing the race card.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews