5848 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240, USA

I walk in on Sunday May 20, 2018 at 6:45pm in the Advance Auto at 5848 Babcock Rd. Asked the two counter employees if they could perform a quick diagnostics because my engine light came on and my Jeep was running rough.

So the employees told me that since it was sprinkling they could not perform a diagnostics because it was there policy. So left and went straight to AUTOZONE and the counter employees there were more than happy to assist “even w/ it sprinkling” took the EE less than two minutes to run the diagnostics and get the engine code. It turned out to be a bad Spark Plug Coil, so I purchased the part and it fixed the problems. So this is way AUTOZONE is number one because they go above and beyond to assist even w/ a little sprinkle.

This is a great example of way Advance Auto is not on top of the auto part industry, because they have poor customer service. Maybe they need better training for their employees on how to asset the customer otherwise I for see Advance Auto going out of business in the near future with employees like that give the Advance Auto a bad name.

I will no longer refer your part store to my colleges, nor do business w/ them. I will pass this on to all my colleges what terrible customer service they provide!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Car Diagnostics.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Very, Poor customer service, Rude crass customers.

• Rude And Disrespectful People

Comments

You have no idea what the *** you are talking about.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews