On May 27, 2019 at 2:45 PM I visited the Macon, Ga location at3975 Northside Dr. with the intention of buying a set of jumper cables and battery.

There were two employees there as I entered. One was with a customer I don't know what the other was doing. Since no one spoke to me I went around the entire store trying to find the items I needed. On the far side I found the auto batteries.

I look around that area and did not see jumper cables. I thought they may on the backside of that shelf I stepped around the corner to look. The employee not waiting on the customer then yelled to me that I could no be in that area. I answered that I was looking for jumper cables.

The employee again yelled that I could not be in area. I answered that maybe I would have to buy them at Walmart to which he turned is back on me. I then walked passed him on the way out of the store and said "dumb *** I really don't expect any response to this but just letting you know what kind of service the District Manger, James Wirthlin, promotes.

I am current drafting letter the the company president and investor relations. After that maybe some of my anger will be satisfied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Customer service.

Comments