Roanoke, Virginia
3.0

I was at Advance on Brambleton Ave. in Roanoke va .

I collected stuff to buy and went to the counter to pay. I stood there for about ten minutes while one of the counter people was talking to someone about motorcycles and that person was not buying anything. Another counter person walked up to the counter and then turned around and went to the back of the store . Another customer walked in and came to the counter and the person talking about motorcycles finally decided to go back to work but waited on the person that just walked in and I had been standing there waiting to check out for ten minutes.

I finally got discussed from waiting without buying any thing. I went to O'reilly auto parts and bought what I needed.

The service at Advance sucks.

I may never go back! Ed B.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Close to my house.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Service.

Comments

I had the same experience in Raleigh North Carolina today. Couldn't find what I wanted or anybody to point me in the right direction.

Found what I wanted but there was nobody to take my money. I set the stuff back down and went to Autozone.

Advance Auto Parts Reviews