Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Why do I keep having to reapply

I have been employed by the Advance in Port Saint Joe for several years working part time. After hurricane Michael I was unbelievably impressed with what a great company I was working for and the great way y'all took care of us here.

I have sung the praises of this company to all and informed them that I and my entire family only get parts from advance. Of course after the storm there was much damage everywhere and people abandoning the area. I being retired military was offered a job on Tyndall Air Force Base but still stayed part time at the Port Saint Joe store 9504. After change up in management for some reason they keep pulling my numbers off the schedule.

I work day shift on Tyndall AFB but work evenings and part of the weekend at Advance. I find it a waste of money and time that I would have to keep reapplying and taking urinalysis each time that I am arbitrarily removed. My team number is 557740 and have worked at 9504 for quite awhile. I am one of the more experienced members with 26 years of mechanical experience under my belt.

I retired as a Master Sergeant in the United States Air Force. I do not understand why I am constantly removed then told to reapply. I highly enjoy working for your great company and interacting with the local community and garages in the area. Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Michael S. Husava.

Jack Nolan

Your issue seems to be specific. It is better to reach out to Advance Auto Parts customer service by phone at 877-238-2623

Please unsubscribe me..

by Arvetta

Too many emails

View

having troubles logging in to the site to order my shirts

i work for y’all an need to order some shirts but it won’t let me log into it i put my employee number an password but it doesn’t work

Jack Nolan

Advance Auto Parts customer support may help you with your issue. Call them at 877- 238-2623

Wrongly terminated

by Britaney

I had worked with company since March 2007.My employee number was 337859.Ive worked in modules,pallet rack twice,receiving put away,Inventory control.I feel Sean trafade and Steve Anderson didn’t do me justice with my job and experience.Please look into them and my situation please...Fired January 17,2019 at 230pm...

View

Is there anyway i can just get to a basic application for employment

Ive spent two hours typing my work history, and education which is just my high school diploma, its asking me for futher education which i dont have,and i can complete to submit,my work experience i have ifeel i am qualified to drive a part time job for your company, but the job site advanced uses is just ridiculous for me,to many pop ups and request that (education) that i juat want to respond none to,and it wont except to finish, ive spent four hours on this application and cant complete

Jack Nolan

If you need any assistance with your issue, you can reach out to Advance Auto Parts Customer Service directly via Contacts tab on Pissed Consumer. You will find phone numbers, headquarters address, as well as links to the company social networks here.

W2

by Ladarren

How can I update my address to receive my W-2 since I don't work for the company. I took early retirement last year and now live in TN thank you

Password reset

by Yecheskel

I'm trying to apply for a job in Altoona and can not get my password or be able to reset it. Can you help me in this matter? Thank you.

Request for Refund

by Aneri

Good Morning, My name is Jonathan Pinkard and I need to make a complaint about one of your stores in the Newnan, GA Area. I had order a battery brand new to put in my 1993 Beretta and we had brung the Battery Back that next day for a refund.

The Manager was very disrespectful and rude and had no customer Service and didn't tell me in your policy that I can return the item within 90 days.

I ordered the Battery on 10/14/2017 and returned it on 10/15/2017 for $114.48 if possible can I have the refund added back to my card? Thank You

Questions 8