Watch out. Advanced Auto Parts will change their rebates and screw you out of money.

They had a rebate for $30 when you purchased Carquest Platinum Professional Brake Pads and (2) Carquest Rotors. So I bought the pads and rotors and applied for the rebate. Well I got a rebate for $15. I went back and looked at the rebate description and they changed it to $15 per axle.

This was after the fact of me doing the purchase and applying for the rebate. I will never purchase from them again because of their dishonesty. I called their 877-238-2623 number and was on hold for over 25 minutes.

When I finally got a hold of somebody and told them the situation, the call was dropped. What a shady and dishonest company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Rebate.

Reason of review: Rebate change.

Preferred solution: Send me the additional $15 rebate, plus a little something else because of your dishonesty..

Comments

I both the rotors and brakes at a new store I sent the rebate but I doubt I will get anything (the brakes and rotors had to be purchased with in a time frame & mailed with in a time frame but the sign was still on the front if the store expired .Employee wrote on the rebate validate thats not going to make a differnce .I will never buy nothing from them again back to my lld store Adleco

If I recall the ad states that is $15 per axle for a total of $30 for 2 axles. So a pair of rotors and a set of pads only equates to 1 axle, as it clearly states in the printed and online ad!!!

@Anonymous

one axle as revered to front and rear not left and right . The term axle has been used in automotive repair for how many years ?

Maybe you should have asked what it meant first . It's not the employees fault " you " didn't ask or is it ?

Advance Auto Parts Reviews