2630 S US Highway 1, Fort Pierce, FL 34982

Trying to return a item and the manager was not willing to return the purchase and stated that the part had been used.Manager gave me a hard time and I stated that the item was never taken out of the box.I called the cops and waited for them to arrive.He told me that returns were not accepted at this store only store credit.I then asked for the corporate number.I was in a rush because I had a 5 yr old that I needed to pick up from school.I also had a 4 week old I had with me.He then was willing to pay me.He gave me my return but I did not count my money due to the hassle he gave me as well as I was in a rush to leave.He shorted me 10 dollars.This is very unprofessional and made me very upset.Now I have to return to the store again because I was shorted 10 dollars

Product or Service Mentioned: Advance Auto Parts Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I want my full refund .

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Very rude manager not helpful and he was disrespecful to me.

Comments

so, you bought the wrong part, tried to install it, then wanted to return it? then somehow, a store credit isn't good enough for you, then you even manage to figure a way to blame the store, for your need to gather your spawn?

then you are so busy you can't count your change, and finally, you figure a way to blame it on the poor, hardworking store employee? this is why we hate millennials.

ya’ll called the police cause ya’ll was distreeeepectd. That is a good one

Advance Auto Parts Reviews