Brentwood, Tennessee

I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on .Steve wax the sakes person who took my call .

He was very rude and condescending to me .No I didn't take his insulting words because I'm a female so Steve assumed that I was not knowledgeable about cars much less about what parts they call for.

Had an Experience with Advance Auto Parts?

Comments

#1101978

Oh that's rich.Get back in the kitchen.

That's very clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself and on the spot or did it take some effort? So very original.

Your mother must be so proud.When she gets done in the kitchen you should ask her.

Im so terribly sorry you had these issues.I'd personally like to extend my deepest apologies and begin making the situation right by offering you a large sum of go *** yourself .

Stop being a whiny *** if your phone skills are half as bad as your grammar skills I could see why he was condescending.Now pipe the *** down and get back in the kitchen.

Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Review about Advance Auto Parts Discount Items from Aurora, Colorado Advance Auto Parts "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..." Read more New JW Marriott at Walt Disney World ! (To be built by DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach) Dcs Real Estate Investments "Yes! DCS Real Estate Investments of Palm Beach filed plans with Orange County on July 24, 2017 to develop the newest JW Marriott Hotel at Disney World. The new hotel..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more