Review about Advance Auto Parts Replacement from Brentwood, Tennessee

142 of 268 Advance Auto Parts reviews

I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on .Steve wax the sakes person who took my call .

He was very rude and condescending to me .No I didn't take his insulting words because I'm a female so Steve assumed that I was not knowledgeable about cars much less about what parts they call for.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Advance Auto Parts Replacement
Review category
Equipment
review #664695 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advance Auto Parts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
142 of 268 Advance Auto Parts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 27 #1101978

Oh that's rich. Get back in the kitchen. That's very clever. Did you come up with that all by yourself and on the spot or did it take some effort? So very original. Your mother must be so proud. When she gets done in the kitchen you should ask her.

0 1 Reply

Jul 23, 2015 #1010876

Im so terribly sorry you had these issues. I'd personally like to extend my deepest apologies and begin making the situation right by offering you a large sum of go *** yourself . Stop being a whiny *** if your phone skills are half as bad as your grammar skills I could see why he was condescending. Now pipe the *** down and get back in the kitchen.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advance Auto Parts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Advance Auto Parts.
Filing a new complaint about
×