Advance Auto Parts - Review in Equipment category from Amarillo, Texas
I purchased my item using my debit card.Afterwards i realized that i would not need it so i decided to return the part.
He explained to me that he would have to refund the money to my card instead of cash. After i showed him the attached picture he said " that's assuming the store has that cash on hand." I told him that it should not affect me because their policy only stated a cash refund on debit purchases.
He then told me that the only way tonget cash would be to come back later that day in which he did return my money in a Spiteful manner.I do not feel like i should have had to drive 20 minutes one way four times that day to receive my refund the way that their policy explains.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "My husband has had this HORRIBLE device for 8 months now in his truck. It has caused problems almost the whole time it's been installed.He has a 2013 Ram Quad..."
- "I have never been so rudely yelled at since I have been coming to the store for over 20 years this is the one at Colfax and sable when I..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..."