Advance Auto Parts - Review in Equipment category from Amarillo, Texas

I purchased my item using my debit card.Afterwards i realized that i would not need it so i decided to return the part.

He explained to me that he would have to refund the money to my card instead of cash. After i showed him the attached picture he said " that's assuming the store has that cash on hand." I told him that it should not affect me because their policy only stated a cash refund on debit purchases.

He then told me that the only way tonget cash would be to come back later that day in which he did return my money in a Spiteful manner.I do not feel like i should have had to drive 20 minutes one way four times that day to receive my refund the way that their policy explains.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Review category
review #898913

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advance Auto Parts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 26 #1204284 Palm Bay, Florida

I guess it did affect you, since they did not have enough cash to give you at the time. I am sure you remained very polite and understanding. With that said he should not have gotten spiteful with you when he did what you wanted later in the day.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Advance Auto Parts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Advance Auto Parts.
Filing a new complaint about