I purchased my item using my debit card.Afterwards i realized that i would not need it so i decided to return the part.
He explained to me that he would have to refund the money to my card instead of cash. After i showed him the attached picture he said " that's assuming the store has that cash on hand." I told him that it should not affect me because their policy only stated a cash refund on debit purchases.
He then told me that the only way tonget cash would be to come back later that day in which he did return my money in a Spiteful manner.I do not feel like i should have had to drive 20 minutes one way four times that day to receive my refund the way that their policy explains.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "I called to locate parts for 2 jobs we are currently working on . Steve wax the sakes person who took my call . He was very rude and condescending..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "Should have read reviews before purchasing. Very poor customer service. Was told there was at least 4-6 weeks wait. Almost two months later this was the week of delivery and..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Shelves don't fit not wide enough to set straight across..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."