Lawrenceville, Georgia
3.5

Update by user Apr 14, 2016

The overall company is great it just the behavior of one employee at the store closes to my house (located in Horn Lake, MS off of hwy 51) that makes me drive an extra 4 miles to the other store.

Original review posted by user Apr 13, 2016

I'm a regular customer at the store on Hwy 51 in Horn Lake, MS. However, the last few trips I've made there were Very unpleasant.

It's a young kid that works there who has blonde hair and is kind of overweight for his height. I've witnessed him with a hand gun on his side while at work(Mississippi is a right to carry state but not at work) He makes annoyinh comments when I enter the store. It's gotten so bad till I've had to correct him several times. I've called up there looking for a part and he says the part is not sold there and when I come in I find the part on the shelve.

Last time I came he told his coworker that he refuses to serve me and went hid in the aisles behind the counter.

I don't know this kid and have not done anything to him. I spend sometimes $300 a week and this store and I don't appreciate his attitude.

Advance Auto Parts Pros: Close to my house.

Advance Auto Parts Cons: Disregard for the damage done by their associates.

Comments