filters
state:
city:
product:

Advance Auto Parts - Customer service concern

I was waiting in line there was three people behind the counter and a person comes in and was attended immediately before anyone in line

Advance Auto Parts - Husband buys many parts here

When husband tríes to get Advantage Auto parts to honor their replacement warranty they never find his name in computer or even that he bought the part there like Magic his info disappears! This Advantage is on Nth Fry Rd Katy Tx he won’t be going back there to buy anymore.
2.5
Show

Advance Auto Parts - Smart *** mgr.

I was looking for speed nuts in a certain size and said there were two sizes in one package, the fellow named Authur proceeded to tell me you got to buy four to get your size with a *** attitude!!!!!
3.1
Equipment Quality

Advance Auto Parts - Return item

Bought a crankshaft sensor and it stopped working and tried to exchange it for a new one because on receipt says limited warranty and bought it on 5/04/18 less than 6 months ago. Went to jackson nj Store #07527 manager Pete said i cant and gave me no reason other than no. Couldnt even tell me how the limited warranty worked either just want my vehicle running again
3.1
Equipment Quality
Reply to reviews
I have never purchased products from this company nor provided them with any of my contact information. I did not even know that this company existed in Ohio, thought they were only our in California. However, about a month ago, I started receiving UNSOLICITED spam...
I didn't like
  • Illegal unsolicited spam emails
Reply to reviews
I bought an item and had to return same to a Advance discount store. The time expired due to return policy at store. My return was denied. I called the customer service number 18772382623 The issue was resolved .Thanks to the representative that helped me
leon

I's always take me cellphone wit me so i can record stuff like that so that i's get my way an thretened to put on yutube. good 4 yu

noxy

So being entitled you feel that you do not have to follow policy. GOOD FOR YOU. No wonder prices go up every year at these places to satisfy "people" like you. You probably go...

Show

Advance Auto Parts - Not so good.

It's very hard to make valid your life time warranty,
Show

Advance Auto Parts - I was trying to ge find my warranty but is a pain in the ***

I went to ask for my warranty wires they told me to came to the store we're I got my spark plugs wires and the employee told me the I have to call the Corp to get imformation,

Advance Auto Parts - Poor customer service

Battlefield Chesapeake va poor customer service they didn't like Hispanic people.

Contact Advance Auto Parts

United States
Phone:
(877) 238-2623

Advance Auto Parts - Horrible custome service

I called the store about 15 min befor 8 and asked if I could still come pick up a part I was told I could just have my receipt ready. I arrived at the store at 8 pm called several times to no avail. My calls went in answered. I the seen a Mexican guy with curls come to the front of the store told him I had just called he continued to say he was closed to bad. Horrible way to treat a customer.